Nuffnang

Friday, April 13, 2007

.: Grandpa :.

~Grandpa~

If tears could build a stairway
And sweet memories a lane
I'd walk right up to heaven
And bring you home again

No farewell words were spoken
No time to say goodbye
You were gone before we knew it
And only God knows why

Our heart still aches with sadness
And secret tears still flows
What it meant to lose you
No one will ever know

But now we know you want us
To mourn for you no more
To remember all the happy times
Life still have so much in store

Since you'll never be forgotten
We pledge to you today
A cherished place within our heart
Is where you'll always stay


Dedicated to my Grandpa who is now in heaven, dwelling among angels.
It's been one year since you left us here. We still miss you alot Grandpa. Christmas, Chinese New Year, it's not the same without you. For the first time since I even remember, we did not take our annual CNY family picture like we used to. I miss that. I miss the fact that I don't wake up on the morning of the first day of CNY listening to CNY songs being played on the stereo. I miss that I can't talk to you anymore. I miss hearing you tell us stories of the old days. I miss your laughter. I miss your smile. I miss you jokes. I miss your valuable advises.
Grandpa, I just miss you very much.

1 comment:

Yin Tan said...

I take pictures wif u lohhhh
=)
>>>~hugs~<<<

Blog Widget by LinkWithin