Nuffnang

Thursday, June 21, 2007

.: I Believe ... :.

I believe I'm loved when I'm completely by myself alone...

Ever been in a position where you try so hard just to be recognized or be loved,
But in the end, you’re being totally ignored, taken for granted, unappreciated, unloved…

I believe that most of us do

But more often that not we fail to realize one thing.....

Jesus loves us

For who we are
And who we are not
He loves us not “because” but “even though”
We can never comprehend His love for us
We can never offer such love to anyone or anything
We say a mothers’ love for a child is unconditional
That’s not very true
Even a mother loses temper, gets dishearten, sometimes even gives up on her child
But Jesus NEVER will
It’s an eternal promise

So for one thing - even if I'm alone and feel that the whole world has turned it's back on me I know that Jesus is there by my side - ALWAYS

Aren't we glad for this?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin