Nuffnang

Thursday, July 26, 2007

.: 50 Things About Me :.

Got this from a Friendster post.

So here goes.....

Learn 50 things about your friends, and let them learn 50 things about you!

1. How tall are you barefoot?
-->165 cm

2. Have you ever smoked?
-->Nopez, except for shisha...is that counted as smoking?

3. Do you own a gun?
--> Uh huh, a water gun (ages ago, not now!)

4. Do you hate someone right now?
--> Hate is a strong work, more like dislike *wink* I do dislike a few people, but try hard not too. It's not a very positive feeling you know.

5. Do you get nervous?
--> Almost all the time... Interviews, exams, results, stage, etc....

6. What do you think of hotdogs?
--> Don't really fancy them...

7. What's your favorite Christmas song?
--> Christmas Isn't Christmas..... till it's Christmas in your heart..... *Gosh, I'm in a Christmasy mood now*

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
--> Coffee - if I'm sleepy
--> Milo - on every normal days

9. Can you do push ups?
--> I got an "E" in my PE. Go figure.

11.What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
--> Don't really have a favourite, but to name a few - my heart-shaped pendant, my cross pendant, my bracelet (I only have one), my pink hairclip (which I got from Jonker's street with my two other cousins), etc

12. Do you like painkillers?
--> Well, if you have to take it, you have to take it!

13. What is your secret weapon to lure the opposite sex?
--> Erm, I don't lure them. I impose. *hehe*

14. Do you own a knife?
--> Nopez... Should I?

15. Do you have H.I.V?
--> Erm, no....

16. Name?
--> My name? You're kidding right?

17. Name 3 things u wanna do at this exact moment?
--> sleep, sleep sleep... zzZZzzz

18. Name the last 3 things you have bought lately:
--> Erm....*2 minutes*.... Gosh it was so long ago that I bought something that I can't even recall.Does breakfast, lunch and dinner counts?

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink:
--> Milo, coffee, tea

20. What time did you wake up today?
--> 7:00a.m... TNeed to drag myself out of the bed to go to work.

22. Current worry?
--> Exam results!!!!!

23 Current hate?
--> Again, hate is a strong word. Current dislike - Exam results!! *Gosh, I'm so stresssseeed*

24. Favorite place to be?
--> Comfy bed....

25. Least favorite place to be?
--> At work

26. Where would you like to go?
--> Home.... Bedroom to be more exact...

27. Do you own slippers?
--> Of course

28. What shirt are you wearing?
--> Office attire

30. Favorite color?
--> Blue, blue, blue, blue.... All shades of blue....

31.Would you like to be a pirate?
--> If it would make me look like Elizabeth (Kiera), why not? *wink*

32. Last time you had an alcoholic drink?
--> Two weeks before exams in Laundry - Long Island Tea... I thought it was tea *act innocent*

33. What songs do you sing in the shower?
--> Seldom sing in the shower, unless I'm really really really happy *wink*

34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
--> Ghost, aliens (watched alot of X-Files back then)

35.What's in your pocket/s right now?
--> No pocket/s

36. Last thing that made you laugh?
--> Chocolates... Ok, I wasn't lauhing because of chocolates, that would make me insane. I laugh at someone feeding me chocolate....

37. Last thing that made you cry?
--> Exams.... really....

38. Worst injury you've ever had?
--> Heartbreak...

39. Who is your loudest friend?
--> ME! whooo0o0o0 ho0o0o0o!!! You can hear me from a mile away when I'm in a good mood.

42.Who is your most silent friend?
--> The first person I would think of is - Shiang Yun. She's so soft spoken and quiet that you would hardly notice her in any gatherings. Doesn't make it better that she's so petite. Reminds me of Piglet really.

Last movie watched?
--> Transformers

44. What is your favorite book?
--> Hmmm.... Pride & Prejudice

45.What is your favorite chocolate
--> I love chocolate. Dark chocolate, white chocolate, milk chocolate, chocolate with nuts, chocolate with raisins, etc, etc.... I just LOVE LOVE LOVE chocolate. Enough said.

47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding?
--> Erm, "Please Release Me....." *hehehe*
I never really sit down and think. Perhaps when (of if) that day comes, I will tell you. *wink*

48. What were you doing 12 AM last
night?
--> zzZZZzzzz

49. What was the First thing you did today?
--> Open my eyes and shut it back immediately....

50. What was the last thing you did the day before yesterday?
--> Close my eyes to sleep! Duh!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin