Nuffnang

Monday, July 30, 2007

.: I Believe :.

I believe in Karma what you give is what you get return ...

Karma is a Sanskrit word that means actions or activities and its subsequent result.

In the song of Alicia Keys, Karma

What goes around comes around
What goes up must come down
It's called Karma baby and it goes around


Justin Timberlake describes the meaning Karma in his song, What Goes Around Comes Around

What goes around, goes around, goes around
Comes all the way back around


But do I really believe in Karma?
I don't think I actually do.

Look at the world today.
Majority of the good people are suffering, and the evil ones are enjoying.



Nice people finish last they always say.

Is it fair?

Would I still want to be "good" knowingly in the end I would not be "rewarded"?

Why don't I choose to be evil and enjoy life as it is?


Well, my conscience don't allow me to do so.
I know what is right and what is wrong. And it's wrong to be evil.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin