Nuffnang

Thursday, December 20, 2007

.: I Believe ... :.

I believe you don't know what you've got until you say goodbye ...

It's true to a certain extend, that we can never be truly appreciative of what we got until we have to part with or do without.

It's the taken-for-grantedness attitude we, as human being, have.

There will come a day, where we will have to say goodbye, nothing will last forever.

And perhaps, the only way to mitigate this is to once in a while stop running the rat race, take a step back and savor the moments we have with the people we love.

We will never know if there's another chance to do just that.

Specially dedicated to my late Grandpa whom I miss so dearly...

It's been one and the half years since he left us, but the memories still remains with all of us.

Whenever I see someone who reminds me of my Grandpa, I still cry.

I really miss him.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin