Nuffnang

Sunday, December 30, 2007

.: My Blog :.

One of my more favourite past time is to read people’s blog.
Well, it’s not like I really have nothing better to do, or that I like stalking other people’s life (like how Qianhui so nicely put it).
But rather, I like to see the perspective and approach some people view or take in their life.
They might be my friends whom I’ve known for years, or people I just met, or some a perfect stranger.

It’s amazing how much you can learn about someone from the way they blog, from their spellings the fonts and colours they use, to the actual content of each posting.
And sometimes, you can learn even much more by reading between the lines.

SuM PpL i KnOE Lyk 2 TyPe LiDDis!

And some people use loads and loads of emoticons like and colourful colours

Some, with the mix of Bahasa Manglish cham-cham language also boleh pakai wan lah

And some would write pages and pages long when they are emo-ing.

Some, just a one-two liner of really deep thoughts.

Some just post pics *click* and pics *click* and more pics *click*click*click*.

Some blogs are just F*&k#%$ vulgar with $*&T loads of foul words.

Interestingly enough, when I read back mine, I wonder if I really project the person I’m

I shall describe my blog as being occasionally-mild-emo-very-unentertaining-with-rare-appearance-of-any-sort-of-pictures.

The underlying purpose of me creating a blog was really as alternative mean to express my thoughts, perceptions, emotions, will, memory and imagination of who I really am deep down inside.

And the truth of the matter is, this blog is my emotional sanctuary.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin