Nuffnang

Friday, December 14, 2007

.: Results!Results!Results! :.

Again, I just hate the anticipation of getting my results, which will be out in less than 11 hours.
I'm just so stressed out!

Updated (Sat morning - the morning after)

To realize the value of one year: Ask a student who has failed a final exam.

To realize the value of one month: Ask a mother who has given birth to a premature baby.

To realize the value of one week: Ask an editor of a weekly newspaper.

To realize the value of one hour: Ask the lovers who are waiting to meet.

To realize the value of one minute: Ask the person who has missed the train, bus or plane.

To realize the value of one second: Ask a person who has survived an accident.

To realize the value of one millisecond: Ask the person who has won a silver medal in the Olympics.

And to realise the value of ONE mark: Ask the person who passed an exam paper on the dot (that's me!)

Well, the stress of anticipating for the exam results is finally over, and I really thank God that I pass this time round. Am really happy that I did, even though I know I did not do well at all. It was indeed because of God's grace and goodness.

When the marks came out, I was even more thankful. I got exactly 50marks, which is the required mark to pass this paper.

Having been taking many exams (from highschool days to ACCA and now ICAEW) and receiving results after results after results, it still never fail to make me so anxious about my results. Coz I always, always, always feel that I did not do my best and "think I will fail this time - seriously" (I know many of you guys have heard me saying that like over and over again - it's the same old line I use, isn't it?)

But honestly, this is the way I feel! I don't recall a time where I came out of the exam halls thinking to myself "This time, I know I can pass". Admire those who can gauge themselves that way.

Anyways, I never really am bothered much about the marks, but being at the borderline (this time really on the borderline), just makes me be extra thankful. :)

Well, to all those who has passed, congrats! :)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin