Nuffnang

Friday, July 25, 2008

.: Randomness :.

Starting Time : 8.51 am
Name : Kathlynn
Sisters : nil
Brothers : 1
Shoe Size : 6
Height : Approx 165 cm (without heels) *wink*
Where Do You Live : PJ, S'gor
Fav. Drinks : Non alcoholic & alcoholic (I'm not picky)
Fav. Breakfast : Depends on my cravings - it ranges from spicy to sweet to crunchy to nothing
Have you ever been on a plane? : Uh huh
Fallen asleep at school : In school, honestly - never. But in college, once - that was only because I was on medication that causes drowsiness. (proves that I'm every teachers' pet *coughs*)
Broken someone's heart : I surely hope not
Fell off your chair : Don't recall falling off a chair
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : I plead guilty
Saved e-mails : It's auto saved
What is your room like: In a BIG mess
What is right besides you : My office cubicle wall
What is the last thing you ate : Nasi lemak from Jalan Alor (which people claimed it to be good, but it was so-so for me)
Ever had chicken pox : Yes, and gave it to my dad & bro (spreading the love man!~)
Sore throat : Sure, who hasn't?
Stitches : Nopez
Broken nose : Nopez
Do you believe in love at first sight : Lust at first sight, yes. Love should be way much more deeper than a pretty face.
Like picnics : Love picnics, more so if it's with the people I love and care about
Last made you laugh : My last genuine laugh was ages ago, I can't even recall

Today did you :

Talk to someone you like : Of course
Kissed anyone : Erm, yes *blush*
Talk to an ex : Nope
Miss someone : Miss all my cousins (argggg!!!)
Best feeling in the world : Feeling loved
Do you sleep with stuffed animals : Yes, a few :)
What is under your bed : Dust I suppose, hopefully nothing more than that
Who do you really hate : Hate is such a strong word, dislike there are a couple, tho I try not to dislike them so much
What time is it now? : 9.02am (I should be starting my work now)

Random:

Is there a person who is on your mind now : Of course
Do you have any siblings : Why is this question repeated?
Do you want children : Erm, I'm not sure I'd be able to take the role as a mother, so no for the time being until I'm REALLY sure. Screwing up my life is one thing, screwing up an innocent child is another thing altogether.
Do you smile often : Sadly, not as often as I'd used to
Do you like your hand-writing : Sometimes, I can be ok... But sometimes, it's almost at par with a Dr's scribble (I'm making a general remark - so no offence to all Dr's out there)
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : Mine is the best :)
What colour shirt are you wearing now : Black top
What were you doing at 7.00pm yesterday : At work, doing group tax & deferred tax disclosures
I cant wait till : I find my true calling in life
When did you cry last : Yesterday. Yeah, I cry alot.
Are you a friendly person : Not as friendly as I used to be. I would rarely take the first step, but if you approach me I will respond positively (most of the time). I'm an introvert by nature :)
Do you have any pets : Nopez
Where is the person you have feeling for right now : At work
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now : Yes, of course, don't you usually hold hands of someone you care? (no Yin, where got maksiat to hold hands, pls la!~)
Do you sleep with TV on: Sometimes, when I'm awfully tired, I'd dose off.
What are you doing right now : Eating lunch, while typing, while surfing :)
Have you ever crawled through a window? : Erm, not that I can recall
Can you handle the truth? : Honestly, not as often as I should be.
Are you too forgiving : I try to be forgiving as often as I could, but once you step across the line, I can me MEAN & HARSH
Are you closer to your mother or father : My dad I guess, coz I will always be daddy's lil girl (Or so I still think la!~)
Who was the last person you cried in front of : My pillow (ok, so it's not a person...but stil...)
How many people can you say you've really loved : So many :)
Do you eat healthy : Definately no. I'm having nasi lemak with potatoes (talk about carbo & fats overload)
Do you still have pictures of you and your ex? : Nopez
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you ? : Yes, I'm a crybaby :)
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to : The Godfather (Ok, I actually go to God & pray bout it)
Are you confident? : Definately... Erm, maybe... Erm, I'm not so sure now... Erm, what do you think ah? *hehe*

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago (that was when I was 12!~) :

1. Took UPSR (got 3 As & 1C - a disgrace to my subsequent straight As record, but what the heck, nobody looks at that piece of paper anymore...)
2. Send to the dicipline teacher's office for like 10 times - biggest "offence" was to start a water fight in class. Boyz v girls (it was a big mess!~)
3. Had my 1st crush on a classmate :)
4. Cried on the last day of school - coz two of my bestest friends back then was going to another school. The "aunty bus" who send me back from school comforted me and told me it was ok, and that I'm going to make new friends soon...
5. My bro fell into the moonsoon drain outside school and came out with a nasty bruise on his head. All of us ("aunty bus" & busmates) panicked, but my bro was laughing & laughing all the way. From there on, the damage was irreversable, hence the Ben you know today!~

5 Things on my to-do list today :

1. Work
2. Work
3. Work
4. Work
5. Work


5 Snacks I enjoy

1. Chocolate (top on my list!~)
2. Ice cream
3. Cakes
4. Cookies
5. Etc, etc (all the unhealthy food is my fav snack)

5 Thing I would do if I were a billionaire :

1. Send in my resignation letter - 24 hour notice :)
2. Donate to charity *sounds so beauty pagenty*
3. Travel round the world :)
4. Invest - so I don't have to work a single day for the rest of my life
5. Spend it with family & friends

5 of my bad habits :

1. Bitting my nails when I'm nervous
2. Sleeping with the lights on (bad habit that I picked up recently)
3. Laziness
4. Lack a sense of fashion & style - that's why I let Tammie & mum decide on what I should buy/wear
5. Stubborn - runs in the family, trust me

5 Places I have lived in :

1. KL
2. D'sara Utama, S'gor
3. Klebang, Malacca
4. n/a
5. n/a

5 Jobs I've had :

1. Auditor
2. Accountant
3. Marker for ACCA mock test
4. Sunday school teacher
5. Daughter, sister, cousin, grandaughter, niece, girlfriend, friends to relevant people

5 people I tag :
Just do it!~

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin