Nuffnang

Thursday, July 17, 2008

.: Who Are You? :.

My blog really needs an uplift!

I feel that it is really reflecting my life - in another word, its boring.

Well, to be fair, it wasn't an interesting blog with entertaining post to begin with. But when you think black could not be black-er, white could not be white-er... this blog has morphed into being pretty mundane and ... sigh... just plain ol' boring.

I need to do something different - even if it's just a haircut. Been contemplating whether or not to curl my hair, but considering that it was a disaster (well, it wasn't that bad, but nonetheless, it wasn't as nice as I wanted it to be), I'm quite unwilling to part with my hard earned money (for the information of those who don't know me that well, I'm stingy *wink*). Unless I do it in Malacca, which I would only need to pay a fraction of the price, but the trade off would be compromising on the quality. Unless someone can recommend a good saloon in Malacca? :)

Just found out from my dad this morning that both my parents are flying to Bangkok this weekend. It's nice that they are taking more frequent vacations this year as my dad is nearing retirement, and plans to start holidaying and travelling around. Too bad I can't go, no thanks to work.

Looks like I will be alone this weekend, maybe get a lil time catching up with the CSI series' which I've been missing for the past months. Read somewhere that William Peterson (Gil Grissom) will no longer be appearing for CSI: Vegas . I love Gil Grissom's character, but I guess it's already time for him to leave, as the show was not as interesting as it used to be. Hopefully new blood will be able to bring back life to this show.

Have a nice weekend! :)

p/s : I know, the title of the blog is totally irrelevant, but I can't think of catchy titles anymore, so just bear with it :)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin