Nuffnang

Friday, October 31, 2008

.: 4am :.

That's the time I slept last night.

And no. It wasn't becoz I was burning midnight-oil studying.

I had a mild insomia.

And I ran out of books for my light night reading.

And no, I wasn't that desprate to read my ICAEW books!~

So there I was, staring at the ceiling. Didn't really know what to do. So I asked myself - who would be awake at this ungodly hour?

I immediately dialled Yin's number on my handphone.

She never fails to be awake at such hour.

My hunch was right as she perkily answered her phone. Try calling her at 12pm in the afternoon and all you can get out from her is a few grunts of uh-huhs, usually ending in a few seconds when she says "I'm not awake yet!". (Yes, she's a confirmed nocturnal animal!)

Anyhows, there we were, chatting bout everything that we could think of - from the latest episode of Grey's Anatomy, to how many biological & non-biological children that Angelina Jolie now has now, to how one of the contestant in ANTM looks so like her (as in Jolie not Yin), to over-clingy gf of a friend, to the world's current economy state. Yin tried to steer the conversation into M'sian politics - but I refuse to discuss about that (coz I find the M'sian politician super childish - and quite frankly, I don't give a rat's ar$e on who is doing what or who is doing who anymore).

Anyways, after RM10 of my phone bill worth of call - I went to sleep.

Woke up the next morning, reached for my handphone, and dialled JC's number.
The phone rang, someone on the other end picked up, but said nothing.

Then I woke up from that dream.

And so I reached for my handphone, dialled JC's number - it rang, someone picked up, but no reply.

And then I woke up from that dream. For real this time.

Weird. But I've been having really weird dreams recently - possible due to exam stress. I dreamt I was chasing someone (vaguely remember who tho), and minutes later, I was being chased by a bear (not your friendly Winnie The Pooh bear, but a mean ferocious one).

So here I'm again, posting this post from my uni's library.

I'm stressed from studying!

Arggggg!!!~

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin