Nuffnang

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

.: As Random As I Can Get (Part II) :.

Lunchtime.

Surfing mindlessly while chewing on my guava.

Procrastinating on completing my ACCA membership application & ICAEW WBL questions.

Listening to MP3s.

Senior class president
She must be heaven sent
She was never the last one standing
A backseat debutaunt
Everything that you want
Never to harsh or too demanding
Maybe I'll admit it
I'm a little bitter
Everybody loves her
but I just wanna hate her
-Saving Jane : The Girl Next Door
-

I finally found someone who knocks me off my feet
I finally found someone who makes me feel complete
-Barbara Streisand & Bryan Adams : I've Finally Found Someone-


I'm tired of hiding
Behind this lying eyes
How I'm tired of this smile
That even I don't recognise
-The Wreckers : The Good Kind
-

Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the stars refuse to shine
Out of the back you fall in time
I somehow find
You and I collide

Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to ryhme
Out of the doubt that fills your mind
You finally find
You and I collide
-Howie Day : Collide-


To be a joke and look,
Another line without a hook.
I held you close as we both shook.
For the last time,
Take a good hard look!
-My Chemical Romance : I'm Not OK-


Look what surrounds you now
More than you ever dreamed
Have you forgotten just how hard it used to be
-Hoobastank : If I Were You-

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin