Nuffnang

Friday, December 12, 2008

.: As Random As I Can Get :.

Random lyrics from my Mp3s :)

Maybe I don't have the blonde hair you like,
Maybe I don't have eyes like the sky,
And I'm not sure if I'm the girl of your dreams,
But I can show you what love means.
-M2M : Girl Of Your Dreams-

You will see one day
I'm here to stay
Hold your hand to me
We will find a way
-Juliet The Orange : Eyelashes-

I rather have bad times with you,
Than good times with someone else,
I rather be beside you in a storm,
Than safe and warm by myself,
I rather have hard times together,
Than to have it easy apart,
I rather have the one who holds my heart.
-Luther Vangross : I Rather-

People are all the same
And we only get judged by what we do
Personality prefixs name
And if I'm ugly, then so are you.
-Sugarbabes : Ugly-


Someday we'll know
Why Samson loved Delilah
One day I'll go
Dancing on the moon
Someday you'll know why I wasn't meant for you
I want to take you to the end of the rainbow
Watch the stars crash in the sea
If I could ask God just one question
Why aren't you here with me tonight?
-Mandy Moore : Someday We'll Know-

I tear my heart open
I sew myself shut
My weakness that I care too much
My scars remind me that my past is real
I tear my heart open
Just to feel
-Papa Roach : Scars-

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin