Nuffnang

Thursday, April 30, 2009

.: Biodata :.

Oh. Did I mention that for my ICAEW Graduation they require us to write a biodata 'bout ourselves to be published in a booklet which they will hand-out to all the guests?

I absolutely dunno what to write!

I have a perpetual writer's block. I have verbal constipation. Words don't come easy to me. How can I find a way to make you see, I love you.....
Ok, I'm wavering. If you didn't already know, its a lyrics of a song.

Anyways, back to the point. What was the point again? Oh ya, back to the point of writing a biodata of myself of "what do you want people to think of you professionally".

So yeah, I can't say I things like I like watching Grey's Anatomy. Or I have collections of Winnie the Poohs. Or stuff like that. It's gotta be the serious stuff.

People! Please, please, please HELP ME!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin