Nuffnang

Thursday, April 16, 2009

.: The Missing Pieces! :.

It's so frustrating that I have an envelope of white jigsaw pieces misplaced!

I got a 1,050 piece jigsaw puzzle to complete. And I would say that it's almost 40% complete. And yesterday, I had insomnia, so decided to continue piece the pieces of my puzzle. It was about 3am, when I realise that I the envelope containing the white pieces (not one piece, but at least 30 pieces) completely missing. I searched high and low - but its just nowhere to be found. Only slept at 4am-ish yesterday!

So extremely frustrating! I just don't know what to do with it now!

Arg!

And I thought that of all the stupid bits and pieces of my life that I need to fix, piecing this puzzle would be simple and un-complicated.

Ugh!

So blardy annoying!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin