Nuffnang

Thursday, April 23, 2009

.: Spider Pig, Spider Pig :.

Guess who's coming to town!

No not Britney Spears!


No no, not Rusells Peter, tho I would love to see him if he does…


Come on, guess again…


No silly, Saddam Hussein is already dead (or so I was told..hmmm..possible conspiracy?)


No no no, not the circus...


Oh come on! Why would I be excited over a purple dinosaur coming to town?


Ok fine! Since you give up already let me reveal to you ….


*drumrolls*


Mr. Krispy Kreme

Ok fine, so you may or may not have known this a long time ago.

But I only realise this yesterday, riding on the monorail on the way to work. Yeah, I take the public transport - that's coz I'm going green (of the green paper in my wallet that is! *wink*). And as I was passing by Berjaya Time Square Mall, I saw this - "Krispy Kreme Opening Soon".

Now, I am not such a big fan of doughnuts and didn't really got sucked into the doughnut craze when Big Apple & J Co was first launched.

But…..when I went to Sydney, I told myself that I must try Krispy Kreme, coz they don't have it in Malaysia, which I did (cost a grenade after conversion - to say a bomb would be totally exaggerating).

And now I am gonna lose that "exclusivity".

Sigh! Oh well! :)


Note :
Note the post subject. See the link?
Spider pig = Homer Simpsons = doughnuts?
Geddit, geddit? No? Nevermind, didn't think you were very smart when you guess Barney earlier anyways! :)

1 comment:

bridgeT said...

spider pig? hhahaha..yeah i noe..

Blog Widget by LinkWithin