Nuffnang

Monday, May 4, 2009

.: Long Weekend, In Short :.

30th April, Thursday night
Movies with JC and his audit team.
Watched :

Verdict : It was an ok movie, not that horrorfying as I would expect it to be....


1st May, Friday night
Dinner with Daddy (it's Daddy's birthday), Mummy, Ah Ee and JC
Dine at :

Verdict : Food was good, love the variety of sauces! I has golden porridge soup base. Nice!

2nd May, Saturday morning
Needed some relaxation, was really, really, really tired
Facial at :
Verdict : Just love a relaxin facial! Exactly what I need!

3rd May, Sunday morning
Taught Sunday School. Three students in my class only - Ryan, Joshua & Joel :)
Taught about :
Verdict : I just love 'em kids! They are such joy to teach to...and of course, learn from! :)



Had so much activity this long weekend, that I'm just so sleep deprived. Having weird dreams at night had elevated this deprivation.

Again, suffering from the Monday blues! :(

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin