Nuffnang

Sunday, June 14, 2009

.: 27 Random Answers to 27 Random Questions :.

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? I need to get back to bed and sleep. zzzz...

2. How much cash do you have on you? About RM50 in my wallet. And a couple of Gs in my bank account. Tee hee :)

3. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR?"
Whoa. *lol* yes, it does rhyme with door. What do you mean its not a word? Ok fine. Pour.

4. Favorite planet? That would have to be the 3rd planet from the sun. Earth la! :)

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? Hmmm...some random number, I have absolutely no idea who.

6. What is your favorite ring on your phone? I don't use a ring tone (coz my phone is perpectually silent). But if I have to choose, it would be "Jie-jie quai tien na tien hua" staring Rachel :)

7. What shirt are you wearing? Black top

8. Do you "label" yourself? Yes - The Boring Accountant

9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing? Nose

10. Bright or Dark Room? Bright when I am awake and dark when I am asleep :)

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? She's my cousin. I blogged bout her once. Read here to know more. *wink*

13. What were you doing at midnight last night? Reading a book by Nora Roberts.

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? Erm, "RM0: Come visit our DiGi games budget corner. Only 500 units of different games going at RM3 everyday. Hurry while stock last. Text GAME to 2016 now. DiGi." Hehe :)

15. Where is your nearest 7-11? The row of shophouses right outside my housing area. Bout 500 m from my doorstep I guess.

16. What's a word that you say a lot? I guess it's "hmmm...."

17.Who told you he/she loved you last? JC

18. Last furry thing you touched? Martin Bear :)

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? I'm on antibiotics now. Does that counts?

20. How many rolls of film do you need developed? Conventional camera is so last century. Haha :)

21. Favorite age you have been so far? Age is just a number.

22. Your worst enemy? Most of the time - myself

23. What is your current desktop picture? Azul (go check it out)

24. What was the last thing you said to someone? 'Ok bye!' <-- to JC

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be? The ability to fly - so that I could earn more than millions on endorsments and all. Tee hee. The accountant in me. Ka-ching! :)

26. Do you like someone? Of course :)

27. The last song you listened to? I can't remember. Something on Mix.FM (my dad and I compromised on this radio station)

Ok, so I'm done with my 27 random questions, tagged by Tammie.

I am gonna tag whoever who wanna do this :)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin