Nuffnang

Thursday, June 4, 2009

.: Reunited And It Feels So Good :.

Reunited and it feels so good

I was finally reunited with her for the first time after a month or so. I miss her so much, words can't describe....

Reunited coz we understood

There may be some misunderstanding, but I did NOT abandon you. People may misunderstand us, but you and I both know that I would never abandon you on purpose. If circumstances were different, I would visit you everyday....

There's one perfect fit
And, sugar, this one it is

I knew from the day you were born I knew that you are made specially for me.....

We both are excited
Coz we're united

I love to see you smile everytime we meet...

Yeah baby, baby, baby

My dearest WaMu :)

Click here to find out how the name WaMu was derived! :)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin