Nuffnang

Thursday, July 2, 2009

.: Birds Of A Feather, Flock Together :.

Edited : 3/7/09

After a day of cooling down, I realise that I should not be so frustrated over such petty issues and petty people. In JC's words ; we are only paid work 40 hours a week (or even more if it's OT), but end of it all, this is NOT your life.

So I am not going to let this small incident affect me.


It's the company's year end, and it ain't fun - especially at the Group level where you are responsible for meeting unreasonable deadlines after deadlines.

The only thing that makes this torturous time of the year more bearable is the colleagues I worked with, which I really must give credit too for their efficiencies and effectiveness as a colleague as well as their empathy and understanding as a friend. But, the thing that makes this time really MISERABLE is SOME of the colleagues I work with.

I mean like, at the end of the day, we are all here for work. You don't have to be my friend if you don't want to, but there should be a certain level of respect we have for each other. I can't understand why there is still this few old stubborn, imbecile mules that just seems to have this real BIG attitude problem that only know how to make other colleagues life miserable.

No wonder they have been in the company for ages but is still at the bottom of the corporate ladder. I am not being mean by saying that, but I believe that anyone can progress at the workplace provided they have the right attitude. And these people don't.

Just so frustrated with them. And it is not once off. It's for every single dealings I have with them. Well, to comfort myself, it's not just them with me but them with everyone else in the company, including their boss. And to make snickering comments out loud on purpose so that others could hear, well I could also vent out my frustration that way, which was what I did. A bit immature I must admit, but it's much better than me blowing up and telling it straight to their face, which I was one milliseconds away from doing so.

And ya, they go to prove that morons seems to attract morons, as they are the bestest of buddies in the company.


In case there are people whom I do not want them to read is reading this blog, let me first disclaim that the above "story" is purely "fictional" and any similar resemblance to any person, living or dead, is "strangely" coincidental.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin