Nuffnang

Monday, August 10, 2009

.: Stress @ Work :.

I guess everyone in my office have been really stress out with work of late. Things are not running as smoothly as it could, due to circumstances. I too have not been in quite a positive mood (was I ever?). Maybe I shall buy and bring some chocolate to work to cheer everyone up. Afterall, we are all stuck to do what we need to do - so might as well make the best of it. Hope chocolate will do to lighten up the mood a lil. I know it will for me.

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again - REJOICE!
Philippians 4:4


This is what I taught in Sunday School this week. I taught the kids that in all times - we need to rejoice in the Lord.

We had a far bit of fun yesterday. We played balloon puzzle. We clapped the tambourine as I name the things we do in our daily life - and they kids reply "We will rejoice in the Lord".

For example, I would say "When we wake up in the morning……" and the kids, banging their tambourines, jumping and cheering and shouting "…we will rejoice in the Lord"
*laughs* It was quite a fun - especially when the other teachers added "When we are doing our homework…." or "When we are being punished….." to hear the kids respond that they will still rejoice in the Lord is quite amusing and touching at the same time.

I think I too should learn from this verse. Rejoice in all circumstances, coz the Lord is near!

Rejoice!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin