Nuffnang

Thursday, August 13, 2009

.: Orphan :.

Oh. I won a pair of invites to watch the premier screening of Orphan on 18th August @ Midvalley @ 9pm.

The contest was just leave a comment here (only for Nuffnanger bloggers) on what is the scariest thing you did/wished you have done to frighten you parents. And guess what? There is no deadline (of course if you submit after 18th, you don't get to watch, like duh!) so if you're a Nuffnang blogger - all you need to do is drop in your comment.

My winning post was :

One of the most scariest incident for my parents would have to be the time my maid called them, screaming that I was chasing my brother around with a knife!

I got real mad over something he did, and took a knife from the kitchen and started chasing him around!

Oh, we were 7 and 5 years old respectively.

And oh, I chased him around with a butterknife, not a parang. Nevertheless, it freaked my parents out!

Needless to say, we both got rotan-ed over the incident! :)

Who shall I invite along? Hmmmm... maybe my brother? *wink*

2 comments:

Yin Tan said...

yaya i rmb this! you should bring ben!

Tammie said...

me?

MEEE???

Blog Widget by LinkWithin