Nuffnang

Monday, November 9, 2009

.: Piano Pressure :.

I don't know why I am easily pressured persuaded to do the things I do not want to do.

Sometimes, it's just so difficult to say a firm NO!

Sigh.

Because of this, I'm gonna play the piano for our Sunday School Christmas presentation - the song here.

First things first, I am NOT GOOD with piano. My tempo is always out. And I always miss some key/chords or another. And it's gonna take plenty, plenty, plenty of practise before I can even play a simple song. And I don't have that plenty, plenty, plenty of time, because...if you haven't already notice...CHRISTMAS IS A MONTH AND THE HALF AWAY!

And did I mention I get stage frights? Ok, fine, so the piano ain't exactly gonna be on stage, but still - performing in front of others........ *shudders*

Even the thought of it scares me!

BRIDGET! PLEASE RESCUE ME! PLEASE TAKE MY PLACE!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin