Nuffnang

Saturday, November 28, 2009

.: Red Box :.

Kath : Dear; Yin, Ben & I will be goin for karaoke tomorrow morning
JC : Ok, I will remember to bring an umbrella then!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Woke up early today, so that the brother, the cousin and I could sing our hearts out and to certain songs, scream out lungs out.

Went to Red Box @ The Curve! :)

We have vowed that are song choices would be extremely emo or extremely chio songs.

I got the list of the 30 songs we sang in 2 hours.... It will be posted in the form of lyrics at the end of all my post, starting from this one! :)


Red Box #01 (Yin's selection)
From the bottom of my broken heart
Even though time may find me somebody new
You were my real love, I never knew love
'Til there was you
From the bottom of my broken heart
-Britney Spears : From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart-

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin