Nuffnang

Thursday, December 10, 2009

.: Hi-5 :.

The other 5 songs we sang til we're high in Red Box :)

Red Box #08 (Kath’s selection)


There’s nowhere to run
I have no place to go
Surrender my heart, body and soul

-Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely:Backstreets Boys-





Red Box #09 (Kath’s selection)

Out in the streets
Places where hungry heart have nothing to eat
Inside my head
Still I can hear the words she said

-25 Minutes:Michael Learns To Rock-





Red Box #10 (Kath’s selection)

I’ve tried so hard and got so far
In the end, it doesn’t even matter
I had to fall to lose it all
But in the end, it doesn’t even matter

-In The End:Linkin Park-





Red Box #11 (Ben’s selection)

I lie awake at night
See things in black and white
I’ve only got you inside my mind
You know you have made me blind

-Pretty Boy:M2M-





Red Box #12 (Yin’s selection)

Why do we never know what we’ve got till its gone
How could I carry on
The day you went away

-The Day You Went Away:M2M-

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin