Nuffnang

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

.: Bak Kut Teh @ New Cheow Sang :.

I adore these three alphabeth : B-K-T! (also read as Bak Kut Teh)

Had my sinful dose of BKT with the daddy, the bro and the cousin last week.

Daddy suggested Restaurant New Cheow Sang (in Taman Mayang Jaya, nearby the old Lim Kok Weng building). Name sounds familiar to you die-hard BKT addicts? Well, from what I understand, it's actually an extension of Restaurant Cheow Sang (in SS2). Either that or one of the siblings had a disagreement with another sibling and decided to open a rival shop, with the similiar name, selling the similiar food. Well, if that's the case, I wouldn't be surprise, coz it happens ever so often. Or perhaps, the old restaurant was simply closed and shifted to here? I am not so sure myself.

Anyways, I'll let the picture do the talking this time round (it definately pays to have a good DSLR *wink*)


DSC_0540
DSC_0549
DSC_0554
DSC_0546

DSC_0536

DSC_0561

Location (click here)

Red Box #06 (Yin's selection)


No I cant forget tomorrow
When I think of all my sorrows
When I had you there but then I let you go
And now its only fair that I should let you know
What you should know


-Can't Live:Mariah Carey-

2 comments:

Elaine C. said...

Ooo you have a dslr? The food make me hungry xP

Kathlynn said...

yes, i bot a DSLR a couple of weeks back! A Nikon D5000 :)

Learnin how to use it now :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin