Nuffnang

Sunday, January 3, 2010

.: Kevin's Ark :.




It was a rainy day when my cousins and I were travelling down to Kulai, Johor for my Aunty Sau Chan's hometown wedding luncheon.

I mentioned in passing that according to Chinese superstitions, if it rains on your wedding day, it means that the groom is kiamsap (stingy).

Kevin laughed, and added with a smirk "In that case, it would rain forty days and forty nights if you get married to JC."

Well Kevin, JC asked me to advise you to start building your ark now *wink* :)

Anyways, the wedding plans are kinda vague now, I have not have the date - I promise that if I had, you guys would be the first to know (i.e. I will update this blog). As for now, I don't even know where to start!

Anyone wanna be my wedding planner? :)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin