Nuffnang

Sunday, February 7, 2010

.: A Break :.

I've made a decision to take a break from Sunday School for a year, with effect from today. It wasn't an easy decision to make, as I have been really attached to my Sunday School students and I, most of the time, do find pleasure and joy in teaching my lil kids.

But I find that I need to take a break so I can develop myself spiritually. I must admit that I have been feeding this kiddos spiritual food that I forget to feed myself, and sometimes, it can cause much frustration. The forthnightly Christian fellowship at workplace did help alot, but I felt that it is still not sufficiant and I really need to take myself spiritually to the next level.

Anyways, it's not like I will never get to see my kiddos, just that I will be in the sanctuary and no longer in Sunday School! :)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin