Nuffnang

Thursday, September 2, 2010

.: A Traditional Chinese Wedding - More Updates :.

I am trying to gather as much info as I can on Chinese Weddings & Customs.

As much as I am a Christian, I am also a Chinese, hence I should include some of the Chinese customs & traditions (as long as it does not conflict with the Christian principles).

Below are some sites which I was referring to, perhaps to serve as a reference for those who are planning to get married soon. *hint*hint* :)

+ Complete Wedding Guide For Your Chinese Wedding
+ Chinese Wedding Culture, Custom & Tradition
+ Chinese Wedding Planning
+ Traditional Chinese Wedding Custom
+ Cantonese, Teochew, Hakka, Hokkien & Haianese Customs
+ Wedding Rituals

1 comment:

Fabriella FF said...

love this! thanks 4 d info :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin