Nuffnang

Sunday, August 8, 2010

.: Sharing My Thoughts :.

There are so much that I wanna blog about, and yet, here I am, staring blankly into blogspot's 'compose' page and I pretty much can't type it out.

Strange, I usually find it easier to express myself in writing that to verbalise it, but today, I had vented out all my thoughts to JC (not sure if he's listening tho, but that's beside the point).

I always have this afterthought of what I wanted to say & why didn't I have the courage to say so given the chance.

Sometimes I feel that perhaps my calling isn't in leadership. I don't think I make a very good leader, I rather believe that I make a better friend instead.

Sometimes, I feel that we leaders tend to focus so much on the petty, petty things that are actually secondary and we always again and again lose focus on the bigger picture.

I have rant this out once here before and today I am again expressing my thoughts again.

Now, if only I was courageous to say it out loud instead of keeping this thoughts to myself and sharing it with JC afterwards.

Believe that it was really a message from God and He was really urging me to share, but again, I just lack that courage. Am really praying that God grants me the boldness to speak up and the wisdom to use the right and effective words to share these messages.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin