Nuffnang

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

.: Project Castle : We're Nearly Home :.

We are (almost) there!

We are now finalising the selection of the paint colour. Am so happy with the tilling workmanship when we drop by last weekend (except for a few ones which required rectification)! PTL that all went so smoothly & there wasn't a budget overrun as much as I have anticipated!

My parents house (wow, I have to use "parents" coz I already have my own *so proud*) is now filled with all the misc items I have bought over couple of warehouse sales. I have my Kenwood mixer (bought from Harvey Norman warehouse sales in Atria), my Tefal pots & pans (from Tefal warehouse sales in Atria) and my Rubbermate tupperwares & such (from DKSH warehouse sales).

Most likely can start furnishin it in a week or two from now!
*happy feet does a happy dance*

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin