Nuffnang

Thursday, November 25, 2010

.: Random Conversation :.

Of the very rare occasion that me & JC randomly crap about, we had a short window of opportunity to do so last night

The conversation went (something) like this

Kath : Blah, blah, blah. Hence it should have been done this way. Trust me, I am always right? (said out jokingly, in case you have the perception that I am some obnoxious b****h)
JC : You can’t always be right.
Kath : Yes, I can. Coz I’m perfect.
JC : Nobody’s perfect.
Kath : But you told me once, that I was, and that I cannot improve on perfection. (read here)
JC : *palm face* But that is a statement made by an imperfect person (points to himself), hence it is not a perfectly correct statement
Kath : Then in that case, I am NOT perfect. Which means I would need more money to do my hair, my face, my nails, yada, yada, yada
JC: Aiks!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin