Nuffnang

Friday, May 20, 2011

.: Gaga Over Lady Gaga :.

Move over Oprah Winfrey, who's only number two in Forbes Most Influential Person of the year, hello Lady Gaga!




For as long as I can remember, Oprah has been the top in Forbes annual list of Most Influential Person. A year ago, Gaga has been nowhere of this radar, but this year, she not only beat the number one US TV talk host, but also teen heart throb and singing sensation (I know some may beg to differ) Justin Bieber. Fans of Gaga aka Little Monsters have contributed to the $90 million she earned in her Monster Ball Tour, but also because of her 34 million Facebook fans (and counting)...




and 10.2 million Twitter followers (and still counting)...




who helped move 1 million digital downloads of her recent single "Born This Way" in only five days! And you know what? Lady Gaga remains the only person in twitter history to reach that milestone! Not even the Biebster could top that! (close, but not that close *too bad Beliebers!*)


I will always remember Lady Gaga for :
her bow hair (a in-fashion trend these days)


her shoes (I swear to you I saw a dude wearing something like this in a coffee shop near my workplace! Damn, I can never imagine myself in those, but still - they are heck of a fashion statement aren't they?)


The make up - baby-doll lips (will this be a catching trend? Only time will tell!)


She is indeed a very talented artiste, and while some may like her, some may hate her, some just plain confused by her - she is in for the stay. 


P/S : Don't we all wonder what would really happen if Lady Gaga did marry Prince Harry (as taken from the poll posted by rehablondon? Lol!


Don't think Gramps will be too happy tho, will she? Hehe!

1 comment:

Jaci Walker said...

I love Lady Gaga!

I have a giveaway on my blog. I would love it if you could please check it out. Link to giveaway here!

:)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin