Nuffnang

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

.: Review : Organic Aid Vitamin E Moisturizing Cream :.

I honestly can’t get enough of my Organic Aid Vitamin E Facial Foam, so it is with much pleasure that I get a sample of Organic Aid Vitamin E Moisturizing Cream to compliment my said facial foam.

Organic Aid Vitamin E Moisturizing Cream contains natural Vitamin E and is non-comedogenic (which means it does not contain any ingredient proven to block pores aka non-occlusive) and hypo-allergenic (less likely to cause allergic reaction). Organic Aid Vitamin E Moisturizing Cream is said to benefit one skin by enhancing the skin elasticity which tones and smoothes out fine wrinkle. It also soothes and refreshes dry, irritated skin as well as protects skin against sun and wind. Because it is rich with Vitamin E, it is also beneficial in moisturizing and nourishing dry skin by retaining and enhancing the skin’s moisture balance without the greasy feel.


Now, I am one who has dry skin, hence it is important to me to have a GOOD moisturizer that prevents my skin from further drying and flaking, especially more so with the fact that I spend at least 20 hours in an air conditioned room/car. I have tried at least 4 different brands of moisturizer (on a long run) and a couple of dozens of sample packs and have never stuck to one because I am still in search of a good moisturizer that suits my skin.

And then there was Organic Aid Vitamin E Moisturizing Cream and I do have very high expectations of it, because of my positive review on Organic Aid Vitamin E Facial Foam.

After giving a good ol’ wash using the said facial foam, I opened the bottle of Organic Aid Vitamin E Moisturizing Cream. I was abit skeptical at first, because the texture looked very thick. My skepticism was amplified when I dipped my fingers into the pot and the thick-looking cream felt even thicker and creamier than it looked. I proceed to rub the cream in between the palm of my hands, and massage the cream gently onto my face, half heartedly at that. Was I pleasantly surprised that the cream absorbed very well into my skin, and left no traces of oiliness and greasiness that I earlier feared. No, I didn’t have to worry about walking around looking like I’ve slobbered oil all over my face.

Again, like the facial foam, I love that the scent of this moisturizing cream is very naturally light and natural fragrance, which I just can’t help but fall in love! Best of all, it did a great job keeping my skin moist and dry minus the grease and oiliness and the effect last for the whole day (didn’t even bother ‘topping up’). 

I am overall very pleased with Organic Aid Vitamin E Moisturizing Cream, and it comes very highly recommended! It is retailing at major pharmacies or hypermarket for an affordable RM14.90.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin