Nuffnang

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

.: It's Only Words :.

Words mean more than what is set down on paper. It takes the human voice to infuse them with deeper meaning
- Maya Angelou –

Describe someone you just met in one word. Or someone close to you whom you hold dear to your heart in one sentence. Or limit yourself to 20 words description of your best-est friend. Or to tell the whole wide twitternetizen in 140 words what this person means to you. Post a shoutout on Facebook to him/her. Or write a blogpost dedicated to your dearest.

Sometimes, words don’t come easy when you want to express exactly what you want to say to a person. In a funeral, when someone delivers a eulogy, I cry not because of the words spoken, but rather the unspoken words. When I wanna tell my best-est friends how much they mean to me, of the one billion vocabularies that I choose from, all I can say is “I MISS YOU GUYS!”. Or I get choked up with my words when I want to tell my parents how much I love them.

Sigh. I actually ran out of words I want to express in this post.

So, till another time.

Ta.

1 comment:

Sharlene said...

i miss you too shan!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin