Nuffnang

Monday, April 9, 2012

.: Short Attention Span :.

I realise that I have pretty much a short attention *oh look, squirrel!*, where was I again, oh yeah, short attention span...

I have pretty much not stuck to anything for long, before I get bored and move on to the next fad. I mean, there I was, one day hooked to draw something. Day 2, Day 3, pretty much still hook. And the the euphoria very quickly fades and now, I am thinking of removing the app from my phone altogether.

I was telling that to JC the other day, and he said that's true. That I do have a shorter than normal attention span (it's a suprise that I manage to sit in class and pass my papers!).

And then I jokingly said to him, "Yeah, when I get bored of the game (referring to apps that I've installed) I will just get rid of it. Just like how I will get rid of you one day." *laughs*


The way we just make fun of each other! Keep our relationship sane I suppose! :)

2 comments:

goingkookies said...

haha.. it is true.. it is good and healthy that u both can poke fun at each other and laugh with and at each other.. does keep the relationship going.. ;)

btw, i have short attention span too it seems according to the hubby ;p

Kathlynn said...

lol. i suppose its norm for us girls to have a short attention span! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin