Nuffnang

Thursday, May 17, 2012

.: Insurance Coverage :.

As The Husband & I was called to revisit Project Umbrella of late, we had to relook into our existing insurance coverage & decide if we need (yet again) another top up. The reason for the impromptu top-up was because one of the policies that The Husband is holding is having a promotion for existing policyholders at a very reasonable premium.

Anyways, I was trying to get a rough idea of how much coverage is enough, when I stumble upon this article by Meshio.com (read here). Very simple to read, tongue-in-cheek humour & definately imformative, I would strongly advise those who have very lil knowledge of insurance (like myself) to read thru & get a rough idea about it. From "do you really need life insurance" to "how much life insurance coverage do one need". Do read!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin