Nuffnang

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

.: The Piano Guys :.



I was so mindblowned by the amazing piece by The Piano Guys that I just got to share it right here, right now.


The first Youtube that I watched & I was just blowned away!



Isn't this the awesomely amazing? Left me completely speechless!

Seriously crazy talented! I am still stunned with their awesomeness!

Who the heck are they?

The Piano Guys is an American music duo consisting of Jon Schmidt and Steven Sharp Nelson. They became famous through YouTube, where they posted videos of renditions and mashes of popular songs accompanied by professional-looking video clips. In December 2011 they released their first album. Several of the group's YouTube videos have over 5 million views, with over 114.3 million total video views on The Piano Guys' YouTube Channel as of July 24, 2012. As of March 18, 2012, The Piano Guys are in the top 300 world-wide YouTube channels. Jon plays the piano [remember the infamous Love Story & Viva La Vida mash up?] & Steven plays the cello (both instrument not quite so conventionally played, if I may add).


[Extracted from Wikipedia]

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin