Nuffnang

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

.: Matters Of The Heart :.

Sometimes, I wish I have the magical powers to heal. More specifically, to heal a broken heart. Sometimes, I wish I have the wisdom of Solomon, so I'd know what to say to make you feel all better. Sometimes, I wish I can rationalise with you; like how 1+1 will always = 2. But logic and sensibility goes out the window when matters of the heart are involved. It defies all logic, defies all common sense, the most intelligent of person can act most irrationally. I know it is easier said than done. I know that it hurts. But I want you to know, that I am always here for you, no matter what. To be your shoulder to cry on, to be your listening ear, to be your venting outlet. I want you to know that....

Remember, time heals all wound. Be strong!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin