Nuffnang

Monday, April 1, 2013

.: Things That Happen At Jellystone Park :.

Had this habit of calling my husband BuBu, and when he asked me what is a Bubu, I replied “Oh, that’s Yogi bear’s sidekick!”

And because the poor husband has been devoid of any awesome childhood cartoons (his He-Man doesn’t cut as awesome), I had summarize the whole Yogi-Bubu-Jellystone Park-Ranger-picnic basket storyline to him.

His reaction after the whole narration plus a short clip on Youtube was “Who’s the bad guy?”

“There is no bad guy in this cartoon.” I said, to which he replied “I don’t get it.”

You see, in his world of black and white, there’s always a good guy and a bad guy. Shrugs.

Anyways, today, I was testing my whatsapps (it’s been a lil wonky of late), hence I send him “Dummy” (private joke when he asked me to send a dummy msg to test out his phone over the weekend).

His replied was “I’m at Jellystone Park”

Randomness from the husband on a Monday morning.

Happy April Fool’s day y’all!

In the words of Mark Twain - the first of April is the day we remember what we are the other 364 days of the year!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin