Nuffnang

Friday, October 4, 2013

.: On A Lighter Note :.

The husband and I were walking in a shopping mall after our church service one day.

A persistent credit card sales person came up to us and as if we’d like to apply for card. We politely decline. Not willing to give up without a fight, he throw his sales pitch

“Sir, apply for card today, get free holiday for you and your girlfriend!” he said with full of enthusiasm.

I looked at the person with a grin and turned to my husband and said out loud “Since when you have a girlfriend?”

A turned back to the sales person, who was obviously momentarily shocked by my comment, and I said to him “I’m his wife!”

Thne I proceed to tease the husband out loud, who at this time was shaking his head, about his girlfriend, leaving behind a very amused sales person.

Well, it’s just one of those playful-mode days I have! :)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin