Nuffnang

Friday, February 26, 2016

.: Flashback : Goals :.

Laying in bed with the husband on the night of my thirtieth birthday (no, this is not a starting line of something from 50 Shades of Grey).

The Husband : You know what, you have achieved everything you hoped to achieve before you were thirty!

Me : *pause to think* You know what, you are right. I have never looked at it that way before, but all the goals I set out (here and here), including the (then back in Malaysia) impossible goal of owning a bungalow (I said that out loud one day, in one random spur of moment, that I wanted to own a bungalow) happened.

The Husband said that we have been very very blessed, and I agree completely.

It was also then that I set my next goals to hit by the time I reach thirty five. And, with God's grace and blessings, I really really hope that achieve those goals.


Quote of the day : What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.







No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin