Nuffnang

Thursday, February 25, 2016

.: Flashback : Mom :.

I had a major back surgery mid last year.

And even though I tried to convince my mom that she need not fly down, she did. And am I glad she did.

She helped me so much while I was healing, so much that she was like taking care of a toddler all over again (minus the cuteness of a toddler). She had to help me get in and out of bed. She had to help me wear my socks and shoes, She cleaned the house. She did the grocery shopping. Cooked my meals. Pleaded to and cried with me when I told her I just couldn't eat (I lost appetite for almost three weeks, causing me to lose a couple of kilos).

One day, I just couldn't take it anymore and cried my heart out in the shower. My mom has done so much for me as a child, and now, at almost thirty, she still does all that for me.

I vowed that when the time comes, and if I have to make that difficult decision to drop everything to go back and take care of her, I will.

Thank you Mi for everything.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin